We value your privacy and recognise the importance of keeping the information you provide us safe.
Collection of Personal Information
When you create a PrettyPretty account, the personal information we collect may include your:
- a) Name
- b) Delivery Address
- c) Email Address
- d) Telephone Number
- e) Mobile Number
- f) Date of Birth
- g) Gender
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- a) To deliver the products you have purchased via the PrettyPretty website
- b) To communicate with you during the delivery process of the product and for customer support purposes
- c) To provide you with relevant product information
- d) To assist in the development of new products and services
- e) To optimize the site and your shopping experience
When you become a registered user of the our website, we’ll also use your personal information to send you marketing or promotional information from time to time. You can opt out of receiving marketing information from PrettyPretty at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material or by changing the settings in your account, or also using the link “Unsubscribe” on the footer of every page of our website.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account via the PrettyPretty website. Use your unique identifier and password to amend your account details.
Security of Your Personal Information
We assure you that all information we collect will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
- a) Restricting access to personal information
- b) Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- c) Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Disclosure of Personal Information
PrettyPretty will not share your information with any other organisation other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from this website.
There may be some exceptional circumstances for disclosing your personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
PrettyPretty is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
Complaints About Breaches of Privacy
If you believe that your privacy has been breached or compromised by PrettyPretty, please contact us as soon as possible and all attempts will be made to resolve the matter.